getting a paycheck
compensating our employees for their tenure
- Payday is Thursday. Checks are available after 1:00pm. Holidays may delay checks until Friday.
- Your time slip. needs to be submitted by 5:00 PM Monday to insure you receive a paycheck on payday.
- After hours, timeslips can be deposited in the black drop box outside marked “Timeslips.”
- The timely submission of timeslips is your responsibility. Timeslips must be signed by your supervisor. If timeslips are received late, or unsigned, we cannot guarantee that your check will be ready on time.
- On some assignments, our customer will use a group time sheet or submit your time. In these cases it is not necessary to submit an individual time slip. Ask your staffing consultant if you are not sure how your hours are being recorded.
- If you sign up for Direct Deposit, your pay will be in your bank account on Thursday. Your Deposit Advice can be e-mailed to you weekly or you may pick it up at our office. Please let us know which you prefer.
- If you are sending someone to pick up your paycheck, they must have a signed note from you authorizing us to release your paycheck to that person. That person will be asked to provide a photo I.D.
- Time slip. deadlines and payday schedules are subject to change. Any changes will be posted at our office, so please check with your Gill Staffing supervisor.
- Payday is important to all of us. With your cooperation, we can make it a smooth and positive experience for everyone.