compensating our employees for their tenure
Gill Staffing provides an excellent benefit
program to compensate our employees for their tenure and performance!
- Vacation Pay: Earn 40 hours pay by working 1800 hours within the calendar year, January through December. The amount paid is determined by your average
pay rate for the last 160 hours worked.
- Holiday Pay: To be eligible you must work 1800 hours within the
52 week period prior to each holiday and work 24 hours during the
week of the holiday. The holiday must fall on a scheduled workday.
Covered holidays are New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Fourth
of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving and Christmas.
- Medical / Dental / Vision / Life Insurance: Coverage is available
for you and your dependents through Gill Staffing’s group
plan. This includes Hospital Inpatient and Outpatient Services,
Office Visits and a Prescription Card. Premiums are very affordable
and are deducted weekly from your paycheck. You are eligible when
you begin your first assignment and may continue the coverage as
long as you are working for us. We also offer affordable plans
providing good Dental Coverage and discounts for Eye Care. You
may also obtain Term Life Insurance and Short-term Disability policies
at group rates. Your Staffing Consultant will provide you with
full details if you are interested in enrolling.
- Referral Bonus: Earn bonus dollars ($10 - $50) by referring friends
and relatives to Gill Staffing. Referrals must “mention your
name” at time of application and complete a minimum of 40
hours of work.
- Skill Training: Free tutorial-based training is available to all
clerical employees. We train on everything from basic typing and
data entry to the newest and most-requested software programs.
Learn at your convenience and at your own pace. Your Staffing Consultant
will arrange an appointment for you.
- Direct Deposit: Your Staffing Consultant will tell you more about
this plan if you are interested.